zaterdag 26 december 2009

Walking with no end in mind

Ever taken a really long walk, without any specific place to go to?

I've taken a lot of them lately. None have been more productive than the one I just took.


I've recently had a rough couple of weeks, since around this time a few years ago a collection of horrible events took place in my life. Plus a few things I've done in the past year that I'm not completely proud of, which right now are beginning to bare weight on my conscience.

This walk really helped me clear things up, not fully but enough to keep me going for a while.

Being some one who practices meditation frequently, by walking or sitting in a quiet wooded areas.
I am free to let my mind flow through and think of things I usually can't during my everyday life.
I call for everyone to take atleast one walk a week to clear their minds, you'll be thankful in the end.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten